목록

2014년 9월 21일 일요일

Orcs must die2 - Crunch (physics strategy)

 
<CRUNCH>

I chose tar, arrow wall, haymaker, brimstone, spring trap, void wall and archer guardian. 
 
 For spring trap, I equipped uniqe 1 'spring trap somethimes flips heavier enemies'.
 So It can throw huge orcs into the void wall.

For void wall, I equipped unique 2
 'enemies thrown into the viod sometimes return as skeletons to fight for the player'.
 
North and South side, I set up void wall
 
and spring trap rotated to the void wall.
 
Orcs died easily by this combination and turn into coins or skeletons.
 Spring trap with equipped 1 can throw even big orcs and makes them big strong skeletons.
 
On wave 4, I set up archer guardians both side for frostbat.
 
West gate opened first.

 Archer guardian is the best to kill frostbat.

 I set up tars and brimstones for kobold runners.

The most important thing is protect archer guardians from gnoll hunters.
 



Arrow wall, haymaker, tar the front entrance if you get the rest of money.

 Victory with the five skulls. On this level, from wave 4 to 9 must be hard. But after that it`s a piece of cake because of much money.
 
 


댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기